20.12.14

#blogovision 2014: 1

1. Röyksopp - The Inevitable End


Collective Body Possum
I want a body that I can live in
I want a body with two dicks, five pouches, and fifteen holes
A body with no internal and no external
I want a body that no one can kick out of bathrooms
And then, I want no bathrooms
I want a body that screams, “Yes”
I want a body that says, “Yes, I’m hot for you”
I want a body with healthy organs
A body that sweats medical marijuana and golden dandruff flakes
I want a body in every color
I want a body that turns seas into land sculpture
An anti-toxin, a counter agent, to every shade of sex abuse slinking back from generations
I want a body that’s not afraid to fuck, and to be fucked
That can take it, that begs for it, that makes you beg for it
I want a body that spurts fountains
A body that dentists write fan mail to
I want a body with no “neos” or “isms”
A high-rise, free body
A low-rent body, a no-rent body
An unfriskable body
I want a body that I can offer up to you wherever and whenever you need me
A tocottie body, a body with no history, no plastic, and no dread
I want a Baywatch body, in tight red shorts, and someone to rescue it
I want your body
A body to play possum with when it’s too lonely out here
A nocturnal, musk filled body
I want a body that no matter how dead we seem always wakes up, clawing

Το σώμα μας είναι μνημείο.
Ένα μνημείο που φτιάχνουμε μόνοι μας. Το ντύνουμε, το διακοσμούμε, το χαλάμε, το ξαναφτιάχνουμε, το δηλητηριάζουμε, το ταλαιπωρούμε, το φροντίζουμε, το ρίχνουμε κάτω και το αναστυλώνουμε.
Το σώμα μας είναι το μοναδικό πράγμα που είναι δικό μας.
Το μόνο πράγμα που δεν μπορείς να χάσεις ή να κερδίσεις. Το μόνο πράγμα που πραγματικά σου ανήκει, που δεν θα στο καβατζώσει ο φίλος σου στο μπαρ σαν αναπτήρα, που δεν θα στο κατάσχει η τράπεζα, που ό,τι και να στο κάνουν, ξέρεις ότι είναι δικό σου και εσύ το ορίζεις.
Θέλω ένα τέτοιο σώμα, που να μην είναι στο Βερολίνο, στην Αθήνα, στο Λονδίνο, στο Άμστερνταμ.
Θέλω ένα σώμα να είναι παντού.
Θέλω ένα σώμα να του δίνω μορφές και να παίρνει διάφορα σχήματα.
Να υψώνεται και να πέφτει.
Μέχρι τότε, θα χορεύω.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου